Southside Commons is currently renting our auditorium space for small, private events on a limited basis. Contact our team to learn more about availability and terms.
For Profit Rates
- Monday – Friday = $100/hr
- Sat & Sun = $100/hr
Non-Profit Organization Rates
- Monday – Friday = $60/hr
- Sat & Sun = $60/hr
There is a flat cleaning fee of $75.00 for all renters.
Policies & Additional Charges
- All rental fees listed are sample fees; actual fees will be determined based on event-specific details along with current policies that may not have been updated on this website.
- Audio equipment and a screen projector may also be rented for an additional fee.
- In addition to the rental fee, all renters will be required to pay a cleaning and damage deposit of $150 prior to using Southside Commons facilities (deposit will be returned to renter upon satisfactory inspection of the rented facility after use).
- Renters will be required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance for all events.
- Alcoholic beverages may be served in Southside Commons facilities provided that the renter receives and displays the proper permit(s) as required by the WA liquor Control Board and assumes responsibility for the distribution of alcohol. At no time may alcohol be sold at Southside Commons.
- Copies of the permit(s) must be received by Southside Commons at least two weeks before the event.
Due to COVID regulations, our kitchen is not for use at this time.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (206) 568-5400 for booking information.